There are all kinds of ways to get exercise fitness wherever you take up swimming, jogging, cycling, skiing, walking, aerobic dancing, or any number other activities that will get your heart pumping and are excellent for your heart health. Whether you stick to cardio exercises or a structured fitness program all physical activity will make you heart happier. Here are some excellent ideas for exercise fitness.
At home – it's convenient and safe to work at home and it sets an excellent for you children if you have kids. When you exercise at home you can combine it with other activities. Here are some ideas for exercise fitness at home.
1. Do your own house work.
2. Spend time working in your garden – rake the leaves, dig and pick up the trash, rake your leaves, mow your grass without the riding tractor.
3. Go for a short walk before breakfast and / or after dinner. 10 minutes is a good place to start and then work up to at least 30 minutes.
4. Walk to the corner store rather than driving.
5. Invest in a stationary bike and then watch your favorite show while biking.
6. Stand up while you are talking on the telephone.
7. Take your dog for a walk.
8. Stretch to reach items that are in high spots.
At The Office – most of our jobs these days are sedentary and they take up a large part of our days. Here are some ideas to increase your physical exercise fitness during the day.
1. Brainstorm while taking a walk rather than sitting around the round table.
2. Stand up while talking on the telephone.
3. Rather than phoning your co-worker down the hall walk down to their office and speak in person.
4. Take the stairs instead of the elevator or if it's too far for starters then get off a few floors below yours.
5. While waiting for your plane at the airport walk walk walk.
6. When on business trips make sure your hotel has a fitness center.
7. Take a jump rope to the office.
8. Form a sports team and have some fun while raising charity money.
9. Join a fitness center near your office.
10. Get off the bus a few blocks from work.
At Play – recreational time is good for your health and you should look for exercise fitness whenever possible.
1. Plan family vacations or outings to include physical activity such as hiking or backpacking.
2. Explore sights in the cities you visit by walking or bicycling.
3. Make a date with a friend to go for a walk. Do it regularly.
4. Go dancing – there's no better way to have a lot of fun and get a great workout.
5. Take a walk at the beach and enjoy those waves lapping at the shore – so relaxing.
6. Join a fitness center and get fit.
7. Take up golfing and walk rather than using a cart.
8. Play tennis or racquetball.
9. Have a picnic and a game of croquet.
10. Rent a rowboat or canoe to enjoy a paddle on the lake.
Here is so many great ideas for exercise fitness for home, work, and play – which ones will you choose.[ad_2]
Source by Roger Michaelson