There are numerous benefits of lecithin to the human body that many of us are not aware of and many of which can help us become healthier as it is a proven substance that’s essentially needed by our body. The benefits of lecithin are limitless, but to give you an idea, here are the top 10 benefits of lecithin:
1. One of the great benefits of lecithin is it breaks up cholesterol and fats in our body so it is very advisable for those who want to lose weight. Consuming more lecithin means increasing the body’s metabolism rate.
2. The benefits of lecithin also reach out to people suffering from memory loss. Lecithin utilizes Vitamins A, E, K, and D which promote better concentration and memory. It is very beneficial to students and the elderly who wish to enhance their memory skills. As a matter of fact, those with Alzheimer’s or amnesia are advised to include lecithin in their diet.
3. Lecithin also cleanses the kidneys and liver which is important to those who are suffering from urinary tract infection and those who love to eat salty and spicy foods. It prevents diseases like gallstones and gallbladder infection.
4. Protection against heart diseases is one of the many benefits of lecithin. It lowers cholesterol level and prevents toxins from clogging the arteries. People who include lecithin in their diet noticed remarkable development in their cardiovascular health.
5. Other benefits of lecithin worth mentioning are its roles in helping our body absorb better essential nutrients and supporting the movement of our body fluids inside and outside the cells.
6. One of the major benefits of lecithin is it protects our spinal cord and brain cells from damages. We all know how important and delicate our spinal cord and brain are for the whole functioning of our body and lecithin can keep them in good working condition.
7. Lecithin is also beneficial to our skin. If we are taking in enough lecithin into our body, it nourishes our skin and lessens the possibility of dealing with skin problems like pimples, acne, whiteheads, and blackheads.
8. Increasing your daily intake of lecithin will very much increase your physical performance, very helpful to those who are into body building and sports and people who are always on the go. Lecithin can boost the body’s energy level without making you fat.
9. If you are suffering from arthritis, you’ll be surprised with the benefits of lecithin especially in helping you deal with this painful ailment. Lecithin contains essential fatty acids that keep muscles, bones, and joints strong and healthy.
10. There are also benefits of lecithin for pregnant women. Studies proved that it can contribute a lot to the development of the fetus’ brain and nervous system.
The lecithin benefits are numerous but it doesn’t mean it’s all good. Too much intake of lecithin can also lead to nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and dizziness. The body normally needs only 30 to 50 grams of lecithin per day and you can get it from eating egg yolk, fish, and peanuts.[ad_2]
Source by Neelima P