Some people are just genetically engineered to be a little shorter than their peers. It’s okay to be short, but if you want to boost self-confidence and a little oomph to your stature, a few inches more wouldn’t hurt. Being tall also is a big deal when it comes to hitting it off with girls. It doesn’t matter if you’re the prototype of Shrek. Girls welcome guys who are a wee bit taller than the average.
Take note though this growth only happens until you’re 25 years of age. For women, it’s 21. If you’re way past the growing stage, there’s not much more you can do. But if you’re on your thirties already, chances are, you’re already married so it wouldn’t matter anyway.
Here are helpful tips on how to grow taller a few inches:
1. Practice the habit of drinking a glassful of milk daily. Make it three glasses if you will. But make sure you don’t drink all three glasses at once. Too much milk in your system at a given time would somehow hamper the absorption of vitamins and minerals into your body. When shopping around, select brands that specifically says something about natural growth in the label.
2. Make an appointment with a nutritionist. A licensed one is trained to assess the growth tendency of different people depending on their age and physical structure. He will know exactly what multivitamin you should take to speed up the process.
3. Don’t take sleep for granted. It is something that your body needs in order to sustain natural growth. Eight hours of sleep must observed by adults while ten hours is advised for children and teens. For a comfortable sleep, make sure your door is closed and that there is no annoying disturbance that could potentially wake you up in the middle of your sleep.
4. Exercise a lot. Only when your muscles and bones are stretched will you have even the remotest tendency to grow. If you’re bored with casual stretching exercises, go play basketball or volleyball and jump around as much as possible. Jumping is a good form of stretching, allowing the upward velocity and the downward gravity somewhat pull apart the joints and tendons of your body in order to facilitate growth.
5. Avoid masturbating every day. Masturbation can make you lose necessary growth nutrients, thereby getting in the way of your goals. This applies to both men and women. This is one of the unpopular tips on how to grow taller. The semen that you release during masturbation may contain essential growth elements that it would be such a loss to just let it out of your system. Instead, channel your sexual energy into exercising and you will find yourself getting taller by the minute.[ad_2]
Source by Casey Gentles