Many men love the feeling of going naked, and who could blame them? There are few things in life that feel as good as hanging out in a free, natural state. But when a man takes that nakedness outside, he might be in for a big surprise. Even with the best penis care – including the judicious use of sunscreen in places where it matters most – a man might wind up with a red penis as the result of sunburn.
On one hand, a man can be happy that he got to be bare in the wild, so to speak, and enjoy the feel of the sun on areas that rarely get it. But on the other hand, he now has to deal with not only a red penis, but possibly irritation, inflammation and even skin peeling on his penis as well.
Avoiding and treating red penis from sunburn
What’s a man to do? Not to worry. Here are the solutions.
1. Choose the right sunscreen. Not all sunscreen is created equal. Look for a cream that contains an SPF of 50 or above. Though this seems excessive, keep in mind that this is absolutely the best choice for very sensitive penis skin.
2. Apply thoroughly. Take time in applying the sunscreen, and make sure to get it over all areas. If the choice is a spray sunscreen, rub it in with the hands after application to ensure it really is all over.
3. Apply often. Staying outside for more than an hour or so requires another application of sunscreen. But if a man will be outside that long, it pays to have sunscreen all over the rest of the body, too.
4. Wash it away. After communing with nature in the nude, a man should head straight for the shower. The residue from even the best sunscreen can leave a man with an itchy, irritated penis. Wash the sunscreen away thoroughly.
What if sunburn has already happened?
If the problem of a red penis has already shown up, there are some ways to combat the problem.
1. Use a soft, cold compress. The heat of sunburn can be awful. Alleviate it as much as possible by applying a cold compress to the area. Make one with a bag of crushed ice wrapped with a cool, damp towel. Press the towel gently against the area and let the coolness do its work.
2. Don’t mess with blisters. If the skin is badly burned, blisters might form over the red patches. Don’t burst the blisters, as this can create even more pain. Severe blisters need to be evaluated by a physician.
3. Be generous with aloe. Once the sunburn begins to heal a bit, the pain will lessen but the heat might still be annoying. This is a great time to use plenty of aloe. In fact, a man who chooses to masturbate with aloe is doing his woefully sore penis a favor, as the healing properties will have more time to sink into the skin.
4. Stay hydrated. Sunburn tends to sap natural oils and hydration, which leads to dry penis skin. Fight it from the inside out by drinking plenty of water. The more hydrated a man is, the better he is going to feel overall – and the happier his red penis will be.
5. Don’t peel! During the healing process, it is perfectly normal to see peeling skin on penis. Though it can be incredibly tempting to peel that skin away, don’t give in. Gently cleanse the skin thoroughly in the shower instead, and count on a few days of peeling before things look normal again.
To help ensure the best penis health possible, use a powerful penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Look for one that contains retinol for anti-aging, alpha-lipoic acid to fight the signs of damage, and a soothing Shea butter base to provide the best in hydration. Don’t just use it after sunburn; use it on a daily basis for the best penis care possible.[ad_2]
Source by John Dugan