Hopefully, every man’s New Year’s resolutions included a new commitment to proper penis care, a resolution that can indeed have a big impact on a guy’s life. And as part of his care routine, a dude needs to keep an eye – or a nose – on his penis odor and make sure that distressing problem is well under control. For those for whom fighting penis odor is on their must-do list, the following simple tips can make a big difference in the aroma wafting from the crotch.
Tips for fighting penis odor
– Wash. One of the most important things a guy can do to eliminate penis odor is to simply wash every day. But washing is more than just standing under some running water for a minute or so. Men with intense penis odor issues need to use some soap and get a good head of lather going. Since penis skin is sensitive, make sure the cleanser used is gentle and doesn’t contain harsh chemicals or fragrances that can dry the skin out or create a rash. Also, for intact men, be sure to retract the foreskin and wash thoroughly under the hood. Often an intact man will benefit even further by making the penis erect before he cleans it; this may enable him to more easily get at some hard-to-clean areas.
– Dry. Too many men quickly run a towel across their body when they get out of the shower. The penis and balls need to be thoroughly but gently dried; otherwise, moisture will be clinging to them. The penile area is already prone to excess moisture, which in turn helps bacteria breed, which in turn causes odor. So dry thoroughly – however, don’t rub the penis too roughly, as that may cause skin irritation. Patting the penis dry is a better option.
– Consider a shave. Sweat and the bacteria it produces is a big cause of penis odor. Shaving the area can both “cool it off” a little (thereby reducing the amount of sweat) and keep sweat from accumulating in a thick thatch of hair.
– Air it out. Since the penis is most often trapped beneath two layers of clothing (trousers and underwear), it’s twice as likely to get overheated. Add in the fact that the blood engorgement during the erectile process adds heat and it’s easy to see why so much sweat gathers. When possible, a man should spend some time naked (or at least naked from the waist down) so that the midsection gets a chance to “breathe.” Sleeping in the buff is often an easy way to accomplish this goal.
– Watch the diet. It’s true that what goes into the body has a big effect on what comes out of it- including sweat. Every man’s body processes food differently, but there are some foods more likely than others to create an “aromatic” tinge to a person’s sweat. Garlic, asparagus, onions, meat and fish are among the most common culprits. It may be worth it to experiment a little and see just what foods seem to produce an unwanted odor in his body.
One other important tip for fighting penis odor: Make daily use of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). For purposes of fighting that odor, select a crème that includes vitamin A. This vitamin has special antibacterial properties that can be a big aid in dampening the bacteria that causes rank penis odor. Since washing may dry out the sensitive penis skin, be sure the crème also includes a combination of potent natural moisturizers, such as Shea butter and vitamin E.[ad_2]
Source by John Dugan