Some people believe that only people with oily skin get acne This isn’t true. People with all skin types can get acne If you are looking for a dry skin acne treatment or tips for dry skin with acne then this article will really help. Here are 12 tips to help you manage your dry acne prone skin.
1. Try Tea Tree on acne Tea tree oil can kill acne causing bacteria and it usually does not cause any irritation. If you are wondering about Tea Tree oil cost, it is very inexpensive. You can purchase it for about $10.
2. Eat more fruits and vegetables. They are good for your skin and are rich in vitamins and minerals. This can help you maintain your complexion and can help prevent acne breakout.
3. Use Aloe Vera gel for acne It is a very good natural remedy for dry acne prone skin. It is very calming and contains lots of nutrients that are good for your skin. It also helps accelerate the healing process. Don’t forget aloe vera for acne scars. Treat yourself to an aloe vera acne mask for 20 minutes!
4. Look for a moisturizer containing petrolatum and glycerin or Vitamin E.
5. Try Vitamin E for acne Attack dryness from the inside out by taking vitamin E supplements.
6. Wash your face with cool water and a Cetaphil dry skin cleanser. This is an over the counter cleanser that treats dryness from acne medications. If you are wondering where to buy Cetaphil, you can go to your local drugstore.
7. Avoid hot showers and baths to reduce the loss of your skin’s natural oils and emollients.
8. Avoid soap to clear acne Soap is drying and irritates the skin.
9. Gently cleanse your face twice a day to get rid of dead skin cells that can cause blocked pores on your skin.
10. Use OTC Benzoyl Peroxide sparingly and always use a moisturizer afterwards. Remember, Benzoyl Peroxide products are very drying.
11. Wear sunscreen. Sunscreens for acne prone skin can also be purchased.
12. Drink plenty of water. Water clears acne and also hydrates. Keep the temperature down in the winter to control your humidity level and wear more clothes to keep warm. This will help you save money and will keep your skin from getting as dry.[ad_2]
Source by Eileen Childs