If you have been shopping around for a Bowflex then you might want to know the truth about the Bowflex workouts. Can you really build a muscular ripped body using a Bowflex home gym?
As a personal trainer I have tried just about every piece of exercise equipment and home gym on the market today. You will find in this article is what I consider to be the very best Bowflex workouts and as they claim “For Real Results!”
Here’s a list of equipment you will need to have a mind blowing Bowflex workout.
1. Of course, you’ll need a Bowflex home gym
2. A clock or timer to keep track of your rest interval.
3. A notebook or workout log to keep track of your sets and repetitions and exercises
4. Your workout schedule will be 3 to 4 times a week on nonconsecutive days.
5. You will perform 8 to 12 repetitions per set.
How To do your Bowflex Workouts:
1. Select a resistance that you can perform at least 12 sets with.
2. Rest for the more than minute between exercise..
3. Watch resting between exercises record resistance and the repetitions you performed
4. Use this Bowflex workouts routine for 6 to 8 weeks.
If you would use discipline, a smart diet and perform a cardiovascular workout four times per week for a minimum of 30 minutes you will notice a change in your body. You will begin to look more muscular and leaner.
In time at all, you’ll be able to show off your new muscular and ripped Bowflex body. muscular look. You’ll be able to show off our new muscles in as little as 6 weeks if you complete this program.[ad_2]
Source by Frank Sherrill